~Elite Haxing~
Hello Guest!
Join this community today!
Please Log in or Register to access more feature in this site.
100% FREE!

† Copyright ©️ 2009 - Elitehacking.org †

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~Elite Haxing~
Hello Guest!
Join this community today!
Please Log in or Register to access more feature in this site.
100% FREE!

† Copyright ©️ 2009 - Elitehacking.org †
~Elite Haxing~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

NEW SITE!!!!!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm by Ulquiorra Schiffer

www.GameFroobs.net

Once you go in the site click on Forums!!!!!!

Comments: 1

Welcome Back!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm by Ulquiorra Schiffer

As you may know many of our members are coming back for more experience hacks. We will be able to contact you many times and wish for the best donaters to help out.

Also just to get you in our deal.

I will be releasing hacks. As usual every public hack has Chams so that will be included. I will be updating this until it comes out.

EliteHaxing Public Hack
*Chams
*NoFog

SpeedHack will …

Comments: 4

Reminder!!!!!

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 pm by Ulquiorra Schiffer

There's a chat on the bottom of the page you can also click on chatbox as the topic so then you get a separate page so you can speak with!

I barely use the ventrilo server but you may use if you want to speak for like help and others.

you can also contact me at my email elitehackinginfo@gmail.com

Comments: 2

Donate
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 124 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:11 pm
Top posters
David (150)
Be aware! Read first before posting... I_vote_lcapBe aware! Read first before posting... I_voting_barBe aware! Read first before posting... I_vote_rcap 
Moosic (111)
Be aware! Read first before posting... I_vote_lcapBe aware! Read first before posting... I_voting_barBe aware! Read first before posting... I_vote_rcap 
kevgodee (92)
Ulquiorra Schiffer (78)
ῌẳ₵₭ḙṞ98 (77)
exile88 (70)
hello_brian (36)
osph (31)
Killerskillz (24)
~IPWN~ (13)

Be aware! Read first before posting...

3 posters

Go down

Be aware! Read first before posting... Empty Be aware! Read first before posting...

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Combat arms Public hacks and other public hacks will not have any additional features of what it has right now. Only I and the staff will decide if we should add additional features to our hacks.

Supported Hacks
-Combat Arms
-CrossFire

Notice im Supporting these two games. In the future I may be able to do more hacks features and all that. But right now its public.

Thanks for reading this little message...

All messages supporting on statement to have more features on public hack will be locked and removed to the garbage section.

Last edited by IcedAge on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Be aware! Read first before posting... Empty Re: Be aware! Read first before posting...

Post by sentiraz Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Uhhm dude, can i have some hacks?

sentiraz

Back to top Go down

Be aware! Read first before posting... Empty Re: Be aware! Read first before posting...

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:03 pm

sentiraz wrote:Uhhm dude, can i have some hacks?

Ignoring that statement! We dont have the hacks now! I might bann you for overriding my work!
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by sentiraz Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Well i just wanted to help you with getting this site upgoing, i can make some hacks for you too

sentiraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:06 pm

sentiraz wrote:Well i just wanted to help you with getting this site upgoing, i can make some hacks for you too

No thanks. Im already working.
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:07 pm

[quote=\"sentiraz\"]Well i just wanted to help you with getting this site upgoing, i can make some hacks for you too[/quote]

No thanks. Im doing my hacks for the site. Besides you said you wanted hacks. So how can you make them....

Last edited by IcedAge on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by sentiraz Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm

Wouldnt it be good with another coder, Dont be rude.. but .. that could just be better Smile

Man i'm just trying to help
I'm a good coder too Smile

sentiraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 pm

sentiraz wrote:Wouldnt it be good with another coder, Dont be rude.. but .. that could just be better Smile

Man i'm just trying to help
I'm a good coder too Smile

No sorry we dont have Coder Ranks and we'll never will.
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by sentiraz Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:10 pm

So you dont want me to make hacks to your site?

I could make a vip hack.. and make you earn Moneys Smile

Well i have been helping myfpscheats with some features there

sentiraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:12 pm

sentiraz wrote:So you dont want me to make hacks to your site?

I could make a vip hack.. and make you earn Moneys Smile

Well i have been helping myfpscheats with some features there

Nope! But you can enjoy your stay. We will have pure hacks from pure Administrators!!

Even somone from Myfpscheats come and ask for help I will deny it
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by sentiraz Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Okay.... Just dont be rude...

sentiraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:19 pm

sentiraz wrote:Okay.... Just dont be rude...

I have tough mornings
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by sentiraz Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Okay well good luck with making hacks.. by the way i'll be making a hack and posting it on the forum, is that okay?

sentiraz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 pm

sentiraz wrote:Okay well good luck with making hacks.. by the way i'll be making a hack and posting it on the forum, is that okay?

Yeah thats ok. Until I post the hacks.

Make sure it contains virus scan and pics
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior hax Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 pm

hope hax r done soon

warrior hax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Schiffer Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 pm

warrior hax wrote:hope hax r done soon

Yep hope so Smile
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down